Need a present with the wow factor?
Avoid painful giftshopping and earn essential brownie points this Christmas. Buy a gift voucher for two people to join a guided walk in London.
Buying a gift voucher for two is a smart move.For the price of £25, you can create memories that will last a lifetime...
How it works:
1. Purchase your £25 gift voucher for two people to join a public walk
2. You'll receive your payment confirmation and unique code via an email from PayPalwithin minutes.
3. Give the unique voucher code to the lucky recipient. They can redeem their London walk gift voucher here.
Fab London walks to join for only £25
Bloody London Tours
Heretics and Horrors - The City of London has a bloody past which we will be exploring on this walking tour.
Haunted London walks - hear stories of paranormal activity in Marylebone & Mayfair which will give you a chilling thrill!
Tours for Art Lovers
London Street Art Tours - follow the history of street art and see it evolve around you on the streets of Shoreditch.
A Nosey Around Soho - we discover 7 noses of Soho, street art and other body bits.
Fantastic Beasts - Where to Find Them in London - Explore how these fantastic beasts are entwined in our Muggle world.
Harry Potter's London walks - You've seen the films and read the books, now discover Harry Potter's London on one of our a walking tour.
Local London Tours
Hampstead Village Highlights - a place loved by artists and celebrities over the years including Peter Cook and John Constable.
Best of Blackfriars - explore the best Blackfriars has to offer. We visit the King's Wardrobe, two theatres, priory remains and an ancient Guild.
All of our London private tours are researched and expertly presented by Hazel. She is a qualified guide who has delivered over 300 walking tours.
With a love of London and a passion for people, she enjoys sharing London's rich history using a warm and engaging style which people come back for time and time again. Get to know Hazel
"Thank you Hazel for everything - you are beyond superb. You make London magical!"
Public Walk Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- All London Guided Walk gift vouchers are for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- All gift vouchers for public walks are valid for 6 months from purchase.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- Gift vouchers will be considered null and void without a unique voucher code as supplied in the initial booking confirmation.
- Gift e-vouchers will not be replaced.
- This voucher is valid only at London Guided Walks.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision London Guided Walks is final.
- London Guided Walks reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Voucher validation is required by authorized person only.
- This voucher entitles the bearer to redeem the product specified on Walking Tours page
Victorian London Tours
Victorian Covent Garden - discover the mindset of Victorian Engineers, entrepreneurs and workers as we make our way through cobbles streets and back alleys.
Victorian London Tours
Oliver Twist London walk - follow in the footsteps of Oliver Twist and the Artful Dodger on their final leg of their journey through London to reach Fagin’s lair as described in Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist.
Royal Themed Tours
Royal London Tour- Explore stories of the current royals and some of their most memorable predecessors on this royally themed walk.
Wonders of Whitehall - a great walk to introduce you to London, featuring many of the city's major sights with their history and major events which moulded the country.
Georgian London Tour
Georgian Sadler's Walls - for some reputation is everything. Now a world leading performance venue Sadler's Wells and it's area has had a long and changeable past.
Alcohol Lovers Tour
A Road to Ruin - an alcohol themed walk where we discover an ancient drover's road which led to riches for some and ruin for others.