Get your tickets for some of London's top attractions
Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition
Explore the life of William Shakespeare at the Globe Exhibition. Boasting an authentic reconstruction of the famous playwright's open-air playhouse first built in 1599, the Globe includes an inspiring theatre tour and the world's largest visitor experience devoted to The Bard
- Guided Tour inside the reconstructed Globe theatre
- Discover the working life of the Globe today
- Explore the life of Shakespeare at the exhibition
- Complimentary audio guide available for the Exhibition in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Romanian, Polish, Greek & Hungarian
View from the Shard
If you are looking for the perfect views of London, this is the ultimate place to witness it from. A 360 degree experience!
At almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, The View from The Shard offers visitors the chance to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth.
Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m), a 360 degree, 64km (40mile) view reveals London's past, present and future, brought to life with multimedia displays.
The Making of Harry Potter Tour
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Filmmaking fans and keen Potterheads will love the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London! Explore the sets used in the Harry Potter films and find out what wizarding magic went into making this film series the most successful of all time. See a massive variety of genuine props, models and artwork.
- Behind The Scenes Walking Tour
- See the actual props and costumes from The Harry Potter Film Series
- Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer
- Return Transportation From Central London
Churchill War Rooms
Explore the historic rooms and hear about the secret history and military strategies that were discussed in these underground tunnels.
The museum combines cutting-edge technology, rare and significant historical objects, and thousands of images, film and sound recordings to tell the story of Churchill’s ninety-year life. Visitors follow the successes and controversies, the highs and lows, and the joys and sorrows of this pre-eminent and multi-talented writer, soldier and politician.
- Churchill War Rooms
- The Cabinet War Rooms
- The Churchill Museum
- Undercover: Life in Churchill’s Bunker
ZSL London Zoo
Visit the world's oldest scientific zoo which opened in 1828.
See little, large, hairy and scary animals from across the globe in the heart of London at ZSL London Zoo! Run by the Zoological Society of London (ZSL), London Zoo in Regent’s Park houses a collection of 755 species of animal in beautiful landscaped grounds.
- Tiger Territory | Gorilla Kingdom
- Penguin Beach | Reptile House
- Rainforest Life | Children’s Zoo
- Meet the Monkeys | Blackburn Pavilion
Top London Attractions:
Copyright London Guided Walks and Treasure Hunts