Share the wonders of this amazing city with The Daily London and experience the real London.
What's on in London: Events & Exhibitions | Museums & Galleries | Theatre & Concerts | Food & Drink
The Daily London Alexa Flash Briefing
Never miss these briefings either
1) Add the briefing to your Alexa Echo, Dot or Show by saying "Alexa Enable The Daily London")
2) You can also download the Alexa app and search for The Daily London. Click "enable" and then tap the Alexa button in the lower centre of the app and say "Alexa, play my flash briefings".
What: Ecstatic Dance UK - Open Air
When: Sundays, 6, 13, 20 December 2020 at 10am-1:30pm
Where: Mabley Green Lee Conservancy Road London E9 5HW United Kingdom
Tickets: varies from £13.52 – £19.99
Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ecstatic-dance-uk-sunday-open-air-tickets-111553290896
We are London's Sunday morning Ecstatic Dance. And we keep on dancing - in the park!
As an 'organised wellness & fitness class', our events are fully compliant with the latest government rules. Our sessions are covid-secure and respect social distancing measures. Our opening/closing circles are done in groups of maximum 6.
10.00 Warm-up music
10.30 Opening circle
11.00 Ecstatic Dance
12.45 Closing circle
Dec 6 Mira Khanya (Movement Medicine)
Dec 13 Renée Lacroix
Dec 20 Benjy Kirk + (Non)Contact-Improv w/ Laura Doehler
WHAT IS ECSTATIC DANCE?
ED is a type of free-form dancing inviting people to connect to themselves and to others through music and movement. It takes place over a 2-hour live DJ set and starts and finishes with a short opening and closing circle led by a Ceremony Leader.
There are no teacher or rules, but we ask you to follow a few guidelines:
1. No talking. ED is a silent practice -you are welcome to communicate with others with your body language, but please keep words outside the space.
2. No shoes. Barefoot dancing helps us ground ourselves by creating direct contact between our feet and the earth
3. No drugs/alcohol. ED is a conscious practice embracing mindfulness.
4. Phone-free zone. Please keep your phones off/airplane mode as it interferes with our silent disco transmitter.
5. Respect of self and other. We ask participants to take responsibility for themselves, but also to watch out for others and be mindful of their personal space.
In : December
LONDON GUIDED WALKS:
Private Walk Gift Vouchers
Public Walk GIft Vouchers
Guided Walk Reviews
Get In Touch
CONNECT WITH US:
London History Timeline
London Topographical Society
Site by Hazel | Photographs by Hazel or Ian