Coffee, Cash and Commerce - a private tour
Explore the financial side to the City of London with Ian
Explore the heart of the capital's financial markets. Walk down narrow alleys where the deals done in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries propelled London to pre-eminence.
See how the markets established then - equities, bonds, commodities and insurance - are traded now, and why they are vital to the UK's economy.
- Discover the financial world in the City of London
- Explore narrow alleyways & world-class architecture
- Ian, a qualified City of London guide
- Private Tour; you choose the date and time
- Option to be collected from your office / dropped off at a pub.
Start: St Mary Axe in the square opposite St Andrew Undershaft and in front of the Aviva building
End: Bank Station
Duration: 90 mins | Step-free access: yes
Private Tour group prices:
1 - 12 people £150 | 13 - 30 people £175+ booking fee
Request a private tour
Registered Office: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ